At the time of discharge, the patient receives a discharge plan detailing instructions for medications and outpatient follow-up services in the community.
The Adult Day/Night Program at Relife Solutions Center serves as a critical transitional level of care. This specially designed level of care is provided Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (lunch is included) for adults 18 years of age or older. Day/Night Program offers patients the intensity of therapy and intervention available to inpatients, but the convenience of remaining at home during evenings and weekends. The goal of the Day/Night Program is to prevent the worsening of psychiatric symptoms and to assist the person to be able to return to full participation in the community.
Do you need more Information?
WHY DAY/NIGHT PROGRAM
Advantages of the Program
- Patient continues to live at home
- Weekly psychiatric oversight and supervision
- Skilled nursing interventions
- Multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Less intensive, less expensive alternative to hospitalization
- Licensed Social Worker/Therapist
- Psychiatric Registered Nurse
- Individual meetings with a psychiatrist and licensed staff
- Group and family counseling sessions led by licensed staff
- Medication monitoring
- Case management for successful reintegration into the community
- Comprehensive discharge plan