The IOP staff is highly experienced and therapists have expertise in both Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders.
Embark on a transformation of your personal life and restoring critical family ties immediately when participating in our Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program. With our Intensive Outpatient Treatment program, you are able to establish a foundation for long-term recovery support.
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed to meet the needs of individuals who suffer from a substance use disorder and need more than weekly counseling, but don’t need residential care. The program provides monitoring several times a week in a supportive group setting. The group meets three times a week…. mornings, evenings for a minimum of three hours.
Do you need more Information?
Participants attend for six to eight weeks, with seven weeks being the average.
- Comprehensive assessment and evaluation
- Individualized plan of care
- Group therapy
- Relapse Prevention and Aftercare Treatment Programs
- Customized Treatment for Alcohol Abuse and Drug Addiction
- Family involvement
- Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders such as Depression, Anxiety, etc.
- A Holistic Approach that Addresses Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Needs
- Continuing Care Planning and Referral
- Most Private Insurance Plans Accepted
We understand that each person in this program comes with very diverse issues and problems. We are sensitive to everyone’s needs, personality, communication style, readiness to change and personal preferences. We will work with you to develop a treatment plan that takes into consideration these preferences within the structure and guidelines of the Intensive outpatient addiction program.