Each patient receives an individualized outpatient treatment plan designed to address issues specific to them.
The Outpatient Treatment Program at Relife Solutions Center offers a comprehensive range of services, addressing both substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. We pride ourselves in offering state-of-the-art treatment of addictive disorders. We individualize the treatment to the unique needs of every patient. Our treatment philosophy and practices are based on years of highly successful and effective treatment experiences.
Do you need more Information?
Outpatient Treatment Program Content:
- Medical and psychological evaluation
- Process groups
- Patient education series
- Recovery skills training
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd step education and integration practice
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) skills training
- Individual sessions with case manager
- Family therapy
- Monthly sessions with our attending psychiatrist
- Random drug screens
- Comprehensive continuing care planning
- Ambulatory Detox available
The Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Program is designed for people who are struggling with substance abuse disorders and co-occurring psychiatric disorders. Patients may reside at home or in our nearby recovery residence while he/she is undergoing our outpatient alcohol rehab and drug treatment program.